@10 months ago with 2273 notes
Ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet:
- Blend into smoothies
- Soak in hot milk and stir into oatmeal
- Use as cheap, healthy egg replacer in cakes or cookies (in a food processor, combine 1 tbsp seeds with 1/4 c water and blend into a smooth texture. 3 tbsp = 1 egg)
- Add to salad dressings
- Stir into soup to thicken
- Toss with stir fried veggies
- Stir into yogurt with fresh fruit
- Mix with Nutella, almond butter, or peanut butter for toast or bagel spread or fruit dip
- Add to granola
I almost bought some today, but I wasn’t sure what to put it in other than oatmeal. This is so helpful!
Chia seeds are awesome!
In love with these!